Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Hong Kong II Look # 2








Black High Canvas Platform : RICK OWENS || Skeletal System Pullovers : MuraDito, Market Market || Navy Blue Chinos : K-2 || Socks : TOPMAN

Day 2 in Hong Kong. Went to Ocean Park in the morning. It is my first time to go here, because my parents already went here and this is their 2nd time. So exciting because I really want to see some animals here like Panda, Dolphins, Penguins, etc. lol. I didn't expect that Ocean Park also has rides. I was amaze because the rides there is so breathe taking and "out of the world" rides. It's so exotic and I was like "whoa, will I ride or not?" :)) But I did try some exotic rides. In the afternoon, we watched dolphin and seal show. The show was so amazing. At the night, we went straight up ahead to do shopping again. And at the end of the day, I really enjoyed a lot this day. Hoping you'll have a Blessed Sunday today. :)

HYPE MY LOOK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment