Friday, 19 October 2012

Smiling from ear to ear

Since my birthday will be held on a Sunday which is October 21 and a family day, I decided to have an advance birthday celebration with my loved ones :). I wanna thank Chesca, Teuka, Is, My sister (Nana) and especially Radley for making me happy today. 



@ XOXO, Greenbelt 3


Teuka, Chesca and I saw Issa while we're walking on our way to Greenbelt


@Glorietta :)


We ate at Max's 


Chesca and I really missed each other. :D

  
(L-R) Radley, Teuka, Me, Issa and Chesca


Wiiiii!!! Food! :D


I was really surprise when Kaps (our call names meaning Kapatid) arrive. I thought SHE (yes, she. LOL. ) will be missing my celebration cause of her training at UP. So yeah, thank you for the cute greetings and yummy brownies!! Loveyah! :*


Hello Friends!! :D


Thanks for the cake!! Laaabyu! :**




REUNITED!!! Love you both! :)


Celebration is incomplete without pictures!! :)



What Rad wore. 


What I wore.
Dress : Forever 21 || Cardigan and Belt : Thrifted || Sandals : SO FAB! || Bag : ALDO


OMG!!! Thank you so much babe for the PUG!!! Swear, just speechless! :">. 


GIFTS! So happy and lucky to have amazing people around. :)

HYPEEEEE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment